Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wheel of Lame

Started by flawmore [1174534] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
flawmore [1174534]

I just played the Wheel of Lame, but it wouldn’t stop spinning? Had to refresh the page.

When I went to try again, it says I have played it for today. Not sure if it kept the cash or if an item was rewarded.

I’m using iPad mini 4 and Safari.