I know this may seems like a stupid question, but when I tried to go to Bits' and Bobs, it said the shop is closed. This has never once happened to me, and I am a bit confused.
Closed shop? (SOLVED)
Started by GrassLandGone [2220934] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I know this may seems like a stupid question, but when I tried to go to Bits' and Bobs, it said the shop is closed. This has never once happened to me, and I am a bit confused.
It's because of the Dirty Bomb, I think it will go away in a few hours
Ah, ok, Thank you!!
An update: The shops are open now.
Yes any time there is a DB threat most/all shops, and travel agency will shut down for a few hours.