Hi, I'm a new player here and I noticed that some players have some sort of background behind their names. I wanna ask how you guys do it? Thanks in advance for the answer!
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Hi, I'm a new player here and I noticed that some players have some sort of background behind their names. I wanna ask how you guys do it? Thanks in advance for the answer!
You're thinking of 'Honor Bars'. This question would be better suited in Questions & Answers rather than Graphics as Graphics's for things like player-made profile pictures/signature art. Honor bars are like achievements and are rewarded for reaching certain criteria, such as completing a bachelor in any education, reaching 10m total stats, winning 5 attacks, etc. There are also some default ones every player has. You can view all obtainable honors and change the one you're using here: https://www.torn.com/awards.php When you receive a new honor, you also receive a merit, which can be used to upgrade certain things in a different tab of that section.
Here's a guide for easy merits, if you're interested: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15926091&b=0&a=0
A guide for the specific merit "The Affronted," which has an honor bar: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15926091&b=0&a=0
I see, thank you!