Live Chain Reports
Having been both a leader and a member during chains, one of the things I've always felt was missing a more detailed live report of the chain. I know there is essentially something like this already, but what I'm suggesting is something more akin to the Chain Report you get at the end of a chain.
The nicest feature would be live counters for how many hits particular members have:
- Mugs
- Hospitalizations
- Leaves
- Losses
- Assists
Benefits to having this would be a healthy way to breed competition among members while chaining, making chaining a more enjoyable thing.
Leaders of a faction could benefit by seeing if members are using their energy to mug or hospitalize when they shouldn't be, without having to watch the live attack feeds, and could also could assist in helping members pick better targets if respect gain averages are lower than other members.