I am unable to travel. I can choose where to go and asked to confirm, but when I try to confirm no acceptance box appears!
Travvelling
Started by DavidDale [1105421] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
I am unable to travel. I can choose where to go and asked to confirm, but when I try to confirm no acceptance box appears!
have you tried clearing your browser cache ?
I cleared browser but still have problem.
This is a screenshot showing missing acceptance box.
https://imgur.com/a/K2AjwMY
I can see the 'Travel' button on your screenshot.
If you look at the second screenshot below the top one, :"Are you sure you want to travel to Japan on a personal flight? It will take 2 hours and 38 minutes to reach your destination.", there is clearly no 'Travel' button on the screenshot. I have been playing Torn over 10 years now and have never encountered this problem before, so how can I rectify this problem.
I have had the problem of not being able to travel now for 5 days, so could you give me an indication when the problem is likely to be fixed as at moment the game is not worth playing!
Can you please try using another browser?
Judging by your side bar, you need to reset your text size / zoom in your browser settings. I think this is why the confirmation is not fitting in the box.
It is most definitely the zoom causing the issue.
Video: https://i.gyazo.com/b6cb5cf7ba10e30c5e4663e487b48a4a.mp4
Thank you for your help, that was the problem, but cleared now. That is what happens when you get old with failing eyesight. Thanks again.
It should still be passed on to be fixed, this shouldn't happen imo.