Hi I'm newish to trading and trying to make a name for myself Please feel free to leave a review any issues or feedback welcome please contact me personally to resolve any issues happy trading
Thanks day
Hi im Scathach,
I have known Day since i started the game a week a go.
He made me really nice Deals and helped me when i had questions.
His deals were as quick as one person could do it, he was always scam free, indeed he even gave me more then he initially said he would.
His prices are really fair and he is overall a really nice guy. He even offered me a good job.
Overall I'm looking forward to trade with him more often and hope that he stays that way.
sincerely
Scathach16
Fast, fair and mug free! Highly recommend!!!!!
Mug free, friendly and quick service.....highly recommend.
Great guy fast and easy will come back again thank you for the service
Good trader, nice price and doesn't scam, trust this guy
A very trustworthy trader indeed and very considerate, as well as helpful.
Mug free and fast.
Cheers
mug free and trustworthy trader