Just a general rant/question I guess. How can you be a level one player, yet be able to one hit kill people? Don't you level up just by training and such, or does that have nothing to do with anything? lol.
Low Level High Stats?
Started by Gijoe2cool [2132995] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Just a general rant/question I guess. How can you be a level one player, yet be able to one hit kill people? Don't you level up just by training and such, or does that have nothing to do with anything? lol.
when you get enough experience to level up you can choose to hold your level.
also this should be in questions and answers
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2013634#/
Maybe he can answer.
Or she
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1878320#/
I have just recently learned about the level holding thing... Though I'm not sure why one would do that.
And I didn't see a "questions and answers" thing, and I just thought that "general" was a decent enough place to put it without bothering anyone.
| Defends Won | 1,993 |
|---|
Moved to Questions & Answers.