Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Doldrums

Started by Briyn [2139446] on in Graveyard.

18 replies · 290 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
26
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Briyn [2139446]

Honestly, I  don’t know why Doldrums plays Torn. He has made so many enemies that all his time is spent in hospital. He constantly flames and creates multi accounts to be ignored by the staff. 

So I thought I would create this poll on why Doldrums plays Torn
Phil-I-P [2035498]

The 241 day old level 4 with 2 merits,and a networth of $17k wants to know why somebody else plays torn?

In your total 1 hour of playing how do you know so much about him? Or have you logged in to the wrong account?
RambleRocket [2200354]

i dont join clique gang ups, i keep relations personal, so doldrums never heard of him so no reason to hate him unless he does something or says something to make me, and wouldnt hate against him if i was told to by a friend as like i said i dont do clique culture, and i believe people should keep their personal fights personal and between themselves in more of a 1v1. 

what i have found on this game is people are petty and dont go by that mindset, they have a spat with one person and they cowardly bring in every single person they know to go against them and those people accept without knowing the other guy or the reason their friend has a spat with them which maybe a pathetic reason if they looked into it. anyways when you think on it from any culture it is kinda low and cowardly to get others involved, alot in torn city needs to be shamed for this as they would be shamed irl if they ran to others to do their dirty work for them :D
Briyn [2139446]

Hi Jonicorn, you lost me at Poon. I feel anybody who uses the word poon last felt the warmth of a woman’s breast when’s their lips were locked around their mothers bosom to gain sustenance. 
Briyn [2139446]

Because I make troll accounts. I don’t actuallt play Torn, I just come to wind up all the losers on here. I enjoy the bites, just like you little fishy! Hop off my hook and swim away now. Your mother said din dins will be ready at 6 xxx
Briyn [2139446]

Not really a multi, that would imply I actually care or want to do well. I’d say this is a trolling account. Even if I was a multi the staff wouldn’t do anything. They are about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. 
Jonicorn [2173172]

Well, I can feel the warmth of a womans breast whenever I want because I am one lol. I admit, I did have a giggle to myself when I wrote the word poon so your lack of appreciation of it has deflated me a bit, never mind :P xx
Phil-I-P [2035498]

Good one. I wish my life was as complete as yours. I'm amazed you've had so many bites in your whole 5 forum posts (four of which are in this thread). 

Plus I don't eat my din dins until half 7. Our Asda shuts at 7 so I feast on the whoopsies. 
manic [1554958]

You're not really winding anyone up.  You're just making yourself like a plank.

 
poptop [1355657]

As there is another thread on the same topic - and the other one does not include a rule-breaking "poll" I am locking and graving this thread.