Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Competition finished

Started by Odin-All-Father [2010524] on in Attacking.

24 replies · 948 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Odin-All-Father [2010524]
TO AVOID CONFUSION: START DATE 08/05/2019

I need a couple thousand losses, so basically; starting from this edit I'll be starting a competition as to who can get the most losses against me.

Those who come in the top 3 will receive prizes on top of payment for each individual attack.

I'll pay 250k per loss, so those of you who don't win, will still receive payment.

1st prize: $60,000,000
2nd prize: $30,000,000
3rd prize: $10,000,000.

the competition starts now, and will end on the 13th at 16:00.

I'll send random xanax to participants aswell.

Be sure to message me saying your losses are for the competition, or I will just see it as you trying your luck with me

ALSO BUYING 1 FRIEND SPOT AND 1 ENEMY SPOT, DM ME FOR WHO I WANT YOU TO ADD AS ENEMY. 150K EACH SLOT. :)

PenguinGod: 193

xLegend - 68

Justin6258 - 94

Yeetusafetus - 1

imutlu07 - 6

Monarchy - 1

Smarquez - 59

Chiippy - 5

Giddo - 2

Yeet121 - 5

ROB-HeavyD - 62

Mr_Wax - 3

Butters1 - 17

JackTehMonkey - 5

Aristo - 22

Qofl911 - 171

Legolasss - 128

Master-Shifu - 2

Malvo - 12

Moose608 - 5

Nick- - 1

Snafu2543 - 2

DatYTDude - 14

Spyfly - 18

RingzRam - 32

DoucheMcgee - 20

DitzyDoda - 8

You sent $60,000,000 to PenguinGod with the message: 1st prize :)


You sent $30,000,000 to qofl911 with the message: 2nd prize :)

You sent $10,000,000 to Legolasss with the message: 3rd prize! :)
Odin-All-Father [2010524]
I'm waiting on a report from staff about "both" of you, I don't want to be sending my money to fed, or encouraging others to cheat.
Once I hear back that you aren't both multis, I'll send the payment for what is owed.
Odin-All-Father [2010524]
I have many new players attacking me, however, 2 of you created an account on the same evening, had done nothing else and immediately started attacking me, not only that, but you both speak exactly the same. I won't encourage cheating, so I filed a report, if it comes back false, then you have nothing to worry about as you'll receive payment and hits counted. If it comes back true, then shame on you.
DitzyDoDa [2297751]
Lmao ok buddie..Well once you pay me im just going to go else where, so my energy isnt waisted. Not like i can do much else when all my energy was waisted on you