I started with 150e today and took 2 xanax, had 650e....all of a sudden I was down to 605e, i have done nothing that cost energy today, no attacking or training.... do you know what could have happened, I feel like I lost 45 energy, wgick is a weird number to lose....
Lost energy
Started by Jballs [2201292] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
I started with 150e today and took 2 xanax, had 650e....all of a sudden I was down to 605e, i have done nothing that cost energy today, no attacking or training.... do you know what could have happened, I feel like I lost 45 energy, wgick is a weird number to lose....
It’s not such a weird amount if you used 50e then it regenerated 5e at the 10 minute mark.
Any attacks today?
Zero attacks ....I was taking xanax and saving up energy.....it wouldn't regenerate if i am over 150...
Passing to someone to pull logs for you.
Nice thank you....I still haven't done anything to use energy
Oh man!! I am so sorry!!! Thank you for all you work and I apologize for wasting time