Many of us have found ourselves falling head over heels for that one girl/guy. That perfect someone who still give you butterflies when you think about them. Maybe you met them while buying coffee at the local store or you have a class with them and hope to get a group project with them or you know them through one of your friends. Does this special person fit the saying "opposites attract" or "birds of the same feather flock together"?
With Valentines just 5 days way and love is in the air (yes even in a place like TORN). I just wanted to know everyone's special someone.
How do you know them?
Do you regret not getting to know them better?
What do they look like?
What extremes would you go to?
What drives you crazy about them?
What is yall's relationship now?
These are just a few of the questions that I had off the top of my head. Feel free to go crazy or just give a sentence about what they look like.
My special someone has been with me for 11 years, we've been married 10. Yes, I would definitely say opposites attract, I am 100% extrovert and she is definitely a homebody, bit I wouldn't have it any other way. She is my life, my love, and gave me two beautiful sons. I would take a bullet for her.
my one true love has always been, and always will be, anime e-girls
Notice me, Beer-pai
My true love is probably black licorice
paint him
My one true forever girl is this bottle of Xanax pills.... Oh how I love the sweet gains I get in the gym when it's flushed down my throat with a cold glass of water.
I met my fiancé online, always been a sceptic but decided to give it a go.
She’s sweet, kind caring and has nice curly brown hair. Drive me crazy sometimes but only makes me love her more.
We’ve been together nearly four years and have a 2 year old little boy who is my everything.
Weird flex, but k
How do you know them? I remember him from Primary School but he was two years ahead of me (he still is!) and doesn't remember me from then at all. We met up again in High School and started dating when I was 16 and he was 18
Do you regret not getting to know them better? No regrets... and I know him very well!
What do they look like? Dirty blond hair, square face with a cute little button nose that he hates but I think is cute... Bit of gym freak so the bod is pretty good!
What extremes would you go to? Our blood types are incompatible so I can't give him a kidney but otherwise, hell, I dunno.
What drives you crazy about them? Crazy bad - he snores louder than a Wurlitzer. Crazy good - he's an expert at... but I'll probably get kicked out of this game if go any further...
What is yall's relationship now? We're both at university and going into our second year of living together in a small rural property that we've bought together. Between work, classes and study our schedules are hectic but when we're together we make it a rule to unplug the techs and really talk, share and be together. We go to the same gym, swim and play tennis together. Both our families are super supportive and I'm truly thankful that the man I love loves me.
Damn! Who ever thought i could get that soppy??!
I prefer completely platonic relationships, and ****ing into my curtains.
She's ginger, leggy, powerful and a total bitch... [:love_chemistry:]
[image: i66.tinypic.com]
Wait what?
You got the memo wrong; Vday on torn Is for ass kicking how could u expect any different
Wrong sub?
Reserved
Too personal for details, but I've only been in love once and that ended the day I helped send him to prison.
Not a big fan of Valentine's to be honest, but happy for those of you lucky in love.
He's handsome, kind, quick of mind and fleet of paw, and, like me, hates tyrannical government and high taxes. He is Robin Hood.
[image: vignette.wikia.nocookie.net]
For those whose reading this,..
i have a valentine for someone special to me..
2 females to be in fact..
who do u think it is
How do you know them? when I was in the Air Force, there was really a bad stormy night.. and I was slightly tipsy having returned to the dorms from the NCO club.. along came 2 guys "Thunder and lightening patrol" they called themselves, with beer duct taped to the inside of their raincoats, looking to pass out free beer.. it was cute. The next day, I got a phone call on the dorm phone and it was Tom.. and (yeah.. he was hot) and I couldn't figure out how he knew my dorm number. Turns out he lived one floor down in the other bay
Do you regret not getting to know them better? Nope.. not one bit
What do they look like? over 6', dark hair, nearly black eyes, mustache.. mmmmmm fit.
What extremes would you go to? uh.. we hooked up after he left the military several times.. drove to Chicago twice..
What drives you crazy about them? sense of humor, and yeah.. great in bed, .. just.. something..crushed on him for several years..
What is yall's relationship now? We eventually drifted apart as he married and i married. but he is still, always the one in that secret heart chamber that I think.. what if?
she got a big ol' ass
i was never heavy enough to crush anyone