How exactly does a faction get their chain broken? I've heard of it and have never seen it? I've also seen poctures of people try so it seems you can hosp a faction member and it not be broken.
Chain
Started by Darkrain0420 [2162390] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
How exactly does a faction get their chain broken? I've heard of it and have never seen it? I've also seen poctures of people try so it seems you can hosp a faction member and it not be broken.
Chain broke when no hits are made within the 5 minutes time between each hit.
So as long as someone make a solid attack, and won, even at 00:03 left. The chain will continue.
A chain could be broken if, they were in real war and/or there were real efforts from their attackers to keep their online members stay at the hospital.
Yep.. I wouldn't want to see a faction chain get below 1 minute. It gives me the chills XD
They tend to break when the server goes down, so some people aren't able to attack and whatnot. This is recoverable ofc.