While I get this is for the protection of the server it is way too often every few minutes becomes a hassle and it is a hassle, so I implore the powers that be to increase the time duration in between disturbances
Recapthaca
Started by tyrknight [2190329] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 25 / 100
While I get this is for the protection of the server it is way too often every few minutes becomes a hassle and it is a hassle, so I implore the powers that be to increase the time duration in between disturbances
Won't happen... it is there for a reason to stop cheaters / scripts.