Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Minor slots bug

Started by Vesvious [2118048] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Vesvious [2118048]

I've started playing slots more regularly, every so often I get this message pop up at first I didn't think much of it, thinking I may of been just a little too keen even though I was sure it had stopped, however this most recent message the slots were sitting idle for a few seconds and has convinced me its a bug rather than user error, I've tried recreating the message just by constantly spamming the button all through the spin but I get no message.

I've only experienced this using the 1k spin, however I haven't used the other stakes often enough to rule them out.

It also uses a token, but I would guess if it was a win it would still be awarded.

[image: snag.gy]
Rum4nyby [1567187]

I believe I’ve reported this issue before, or maybe I’ve forgotten. He’s not the only one that has experienced this. Could ched just disable this message? For some reason, spamming a button on the slot machine whilst it’s spinning normally doesn’t do anything. I’ve noticed this only happens when starting a new spin.