Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graphics Questions

Started by Derpatello_ [2107946] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Derpatello_ [2107946]

Hey! I'm starting off as a graphics designer now. I'll be doing faction banners, and all that. The thing is, I am kinda new, so I need help and guidance to get better. Any help is great. Feel free to message me videos, links or anything. Thanks!

 

-Derp
Kayla [2031661]

Videos and links to what? If you're a graphics designer, you should already know these things. If you want to know how to do it on Torn, head into the Graphics forum and see how other people are running their businesses. 
No_yolo_plz [1889385]

Your best bet is go to the graphics thread.

Check out the stickied thread at the top for examples but you should start by making some of your own banners first, upload them in a new thread so people can see and give critics for you to improve.