I have had over 100,000,000 dexterity for a loooooong time but do not have the Alpinist merit?
Merit
Started by Arauna [1639263] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I have had over 100,000,000 dexterity for a loooooong time but do not have the Alpinist merit?
Have you trained dex since the merit came out? It said something about train to get it.
Yes I have. Almost a billion now
Maybe it's an issue for you to report then?
Train in the gym and click the awards page.