Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying losses

Started by themorpheus [2186241] on in Attacking.

19 replies · 343 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

karamiuiq [2255787] ×1

themorpheus [2186241]
1~5 losses 100k each
5~10 losses 200k each
10~35 losses 250k each
35~50 losses 300k each
50~70 losses 350k each
70~ losses 400k each

I'll count how many times have you sold losses to me in 1 day and I'll pay.
themorpheus [2186241]
karamiuiq[2255787] is a bad seller.
we agreed on 300k each and I bought 13 losses with 1 xanax (840k) 20 meds (450k) 2,2 million 850k.
I overpaid him but he didn't do this properly.
and he placed lots of bounties on me and tell my faction members and company members wrong information that I am a scammer.
and he is saying I owe him 1 million.
just be careful. I think he is a restart and used to doing bad things.

Mentions: karamiuiq [2255787]