I like being able to have that rank that is dependent on your activity. But I think it would be pretty nice to make your own custom rank. To further advertise to people who you are ( for ex. Bazaar owner, debt collector, real estate etc.) Of course people do all of those. I think it would just add a little more legitimacy to your character and how you want to play.
Custom Ranking
Started by banesworld112 [2218860] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 17 / 100
I like being able to have that rank that is dependent on your activity. But I think it would be pretty nice to make your own custom rank. To further advertise to people who you are ( for ex. Bazaar owner, debt collector, real estate etc.) Of course people do all of those. I think it would just add a little more legitimacy to your character and how you want to play.