Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Items page issue

Started by Fleasinhisears [2212607] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Fleasinhisears [2212607]

So over the last week ive noticed when i click the items page it goes there but then freezes for like a minute before it finishes fully loading and i can actually click items to use or sell or whatever.  Its something minor but starting to be annoying    i habe the phone app and have never had any issues before   do i maybe have to many items that it does that?  Thanks!! Also my app is on an android.   Its not like a huge deal more of a pain really  

Josh
CaliO [90159]

I too was having loading issues with items page. But I wasn't giving it time to load like you did. So after filling out a B&I post, I came across your post and decided I would let it set a few minutes to see if it would load. 

So I push the button tab whatever and went on to doing other things on my phone. Open the app backup in the page is loaded and all the tabs seem to work fine. So the close out the game and reopened it in the items page is work fine.  

 

Idk wierd