Hi there, I was told my time in faction goes on hold while I pop out and help someone war, then resumes when I come back. Is this true, I'm coming up to 700 days now, thanks
Commitment question
Started by Myst [9338] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Hi there, I was told my time in faction goes on hold while I pop out and help someone war, then resumes when I come back. Is this true, I'm coming up to 700 days now, thanks
That is correct.
Your Days in faction will not reset if you leave and come back.
It does reset for companies though.