Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke Mission Problem

Started by Cdncby [2038864] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100

Most-liked replies

Cdncby [2038864]

Duke Mission, :Take it slow. Defeat HailJordan in no fewer than 13 turns in a single attack

Well My problem is when I tried to complete the mission, the guy is permanently in Federal Jail.

Well I don't think it is fair that the mission is one that I can't win no matter what and I don't want my agent standing to decrese as a result of this.