Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item screen loading

Started by Tazaran [2203321] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Tazaran [2203321]

Has anyone else noticed the Item screen taking a very long time to load over the past week? On both the Torn app, and Chrome, when I click on Items it takes 10-15 seconds or so to populate my (not very large) inventory.

 

Device: samsung SM-N950U; Android 8.0.0;
Coulrophobia [2200617]

Yeah I'm having that problem but mine does not completely load and top torn bar turns gray and app then freezes up and can't do nothing. I submitted mine just now .I decided to look see if anyone else has issue staff told me to look and these is quite similar.