Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referal

Started by Melayu [2147023] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

hanaersh [2174731] ×1

Mundeer [1963826]

If you mean you are not getting the reward to inviting then Hanaresh need's to reach level 10 to get the reward. and then 20 then 30 then 40 and so on till 100.

If you mean you have not got referral honour then you need to visit the referral page(recruit citizens) to trigger it.
Stewie [1494547]

If you intend to get the rewards for level 10, ensure they don't level up until a staff member can make a decision. Or you'd miss out on them until level 20.
Theobviousone [1709749]

I referred  2199246 (TheInstigator)  Player is now lv 18 and still no honor bar.  I received some special gifts after she hit lv. 10 I think, but still no honor bar. Wiffle suggested I report this issue...

Thanks