im leaving. While I'm sure that people won't care, it makes no difference to me. I've had it with the torn community. I wanted to give this game a chance, but it is clear now that I am no longer welcome here. As such, I have decided to leave. It's not the game, but rather the people who play it who have ruined this game for me. So, to the torn community, thank you for ruining my experience. In 72 hours, I will delete my account if I am not left alone. What do I care? The developers aren't going to do anything. I can't report the people giving me grief, no matter how badly I want to, because everything their doing is perfectly fine in the rules. As such, since I cannot go 5 minutes without being hospitalized, since I can no longer find any escape in playing this game, my only other option is to abandon it altogether. I want to stay - I really do - but this just isn't fun anymore. I came to torn to enjoy myself, and I'm leaving it wishing I have never joined. Since giving newer players a hard time is perfectly legal, and since I can do nothing, I see no reason to stay.
its not me, it's not the game, but it's the people who ruined the game for me. I hope it was worth it.
-Jester
Can i have your stuff
I saw his post first, I want his stuff
Perhaps you need an easier game? This clearly isn't the one for you. If you have drawn the attention of someone picking on you, it's because you pissed someone off.
Mine apeared first :P
I was busy checking his profile to see how many people he peed off lol
Back off guys I want his stuff
Attacks won: 148
Defends lost: 53
Bounties placed: 18
Bounties received: 13
Time played: 0d 14h 25m 53s
How can you leave? You were never really here.
An average of 1 enemy every 30 days played lol
Restart because this thread has effectively nailed the coffin shut on this account.
Before you restart read some of the tutorials and guides. When you restart you have 2 weeks protected to make it to level 15 so you can fly away from your attackers. I have seen people achieve this in 2-3 days. Then just work on training non stop. Don't waste energy on anything else. get into a decent faction that boosts your gym gains. Make good education choices, plan your progression. Think of this time around as a recon. Don't take things so personally. Good luck.
PS. I don't want your stuff.
bye
Welcome to torn, its ruff out here man. Just gotta stick with it.
If someone is hosping you constantly you just need learn to play the game including that.
Some of the most interesting game play here I've had was a couple months of being constantly bountied/hosped (Idk who or why lol)
It was very entertaining to me that someone would spend so much time and effort, and it was pretty fun timing when I wanted to do stuff that required being out of the hospital. Had this sense of suspense! It actually made me more active, hahaha.
Can you get it done in time!? HA BEAT THEM- oh crap, hosped again....etc
If someone hosping and bountying you is enough to make you not play, you aren't really into this style of game...
Its pretty easy to time getting everything you want to do around being constantly hosped, and still not run out of med cool down, if you want too.
Cure: cup of concrete and harden up
Go play Roblox or Minecraft matey, they're easier :)
He may not be able to handle the creepers never leaving him alone...
This is actually hilarious if you go through his stats. It becomes like bad comedy.
Age 86
Known as an Inexperienced Egoist (you get this by giving people a lot of bounties, just FYI)
Total Attacks: 139
Total Defenses: 54
Win/Loss Ratio: 1.034
One Hit Kills: 18
Criminal Offenses: 76
Dump Searches: 120
Drugs Used: 1 (Vicodin)
Time Played: <16h
Talk to dunmugmeh [538353] before you go. He's talented at putting new folks on the right track and can teach you how to make a fortune at the casino.
Mentions:
dunmugmeh [538353]
ivebeen there
but i kept throught the game...
spending ur cash on meds and everything.
Giving newbies a hard time is rough but part of the game
Orally or as a suppository?
Asking for a friend.