Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unable to access items

Started by ShadeSlayer [337613] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
ShadeSlayer [337613]

This just happened today I'm assuming due to the server lag from the recent DB attack. I am unable to access any of my items. I go to the items page and none of the items pictures come up and when I try to click the items it freezes the entire page.

https://imgur.com/9cXfhD8