Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need help for Docs race

Started by bobiii [1007672] on in Racing.

1 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
bobiii [1007672]

I'm looking for the best setup for Docs race. I've tried different cars,NSX,LFA ( LR and SR - T3) and Ford gt 40 (LR and SR T3).

Lap record with NSX 2:45..

 
TriTuRaDoR [1021253]

Docks is quite a crazy track there! I think not only the car but your ds at the moment will influence the final result. What I am trying to say is has my ds changed diferent cars made better results at the docks, and many times the car that had the fastest lap there wasn´t the one getting better results. Seemed when I reached a higher ds the Ford started showing better results. But at low ds the Austin and the ferrari did very well there. I use T3 Short in my ford now, my best lap is 2:41....

Tri