Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Resolved] Selling Stock to Market

Started by Key-- [21366] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

Key-- [21366]

Earlier today I went to my stock portfolio and pressed the button there to sell some of my stock. 

When I look at my portfolio, I dont see the stock, I dont have money from the sale of the stock either.

Can anyone tell me where my stock is? Maybe it is a bug. I have never sold stock before.
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

If it sold, you should have an event something like this: 
  • 1,000,000 shares in TCP have been sold for $260,968,000. You can withdraw your check from the bank, or wait for it to be credited to your account in 24 hours.
If that is the case then click the link and withdraw it from your bank, if not and you are sure that the stock has disappeared then you should create a bug report here and explain your issue.