I am still getting used to the game and I would like some help getting used to it. Any advice would be helpful as I really haven't touched the iceberg of the game.
Some Help?
Started by Calvary- [2149979] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I am still getting used to the game and I would like some help getting used to it. Any advice would be helpful as I really haven't touched the iceberg of the game.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Hello,
Please read
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
And
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15993234&b=0&a=0
Those guides cover the basic and often mentioned/recommended.
Good luck
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice · Kayla's New Player Starter Guide/FAQ
Whatever you do. Get the piggy bank. And never destroy it once you have it.
It's my greatest regret