Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue not handled properly

Started by Noxie [2090022] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Noxie [2090022]

I feel that my previously reported _issue_ (not a bug) was not handled properly. I'd like an answer to the additional information provided.

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16083827&b=0&a=0

TLDR, got a mission target with 47 times higher defense compared to my strength, I don't have access to boosters and LSD is not enough boost for me, so only way for me to beat this targets is to gather 4 people for a group attack (or possibly 3 and try multiple times). I feel this is unreasonable amount of effort needed for "Bonnie and Clyde -Very hard" , and I'd kindly ask the target to be changed

My previous report was closed with a comment "this is not a bug" and no further communication was made. As i stated, this is an issue and should be handled as such.

Mentions: Impossible to damage mission target

Sepulchrave [2092631]

Where does it say that every mission is do-able? Don't be legalistic if you can't quote the law or cite a precedent. Simply having a "feeling" that things ought to go your way is less than logically valid. This ain't your nursery, so don't be (ob)noxie(ous).
flufffy [494285]

Translation; When I see something is labeled “Very Hard” I immediately assume it’s actually going to be easy and involve a couple of clicks and I’ll get my stuffs and monies rather than it being quite difficult and forcing me to think a little and get some help.  I was born between 1982-2000, I demand to be heard, I want what’s due and I want it now!
Noxie [2090022]

Is it doable? yes, never said it wasn't

Is it reasonable effort? no.

This report was about the further communication being denied for the original issue. Please stay on topic
RatedR [72498]

its a very hard mission for a reason. and as Aurel (the Admin that deals with these issues) said, this is not a bug nor an issue. missions are supposed to be a challenge. i suggest you try to find people for a group attack.
Noxie [2090022]

Well in that case there should be more careful selection for the targets, ive seen "expert" level missions with targets that i can oneshot, and this utterly our of reach "very hard" that is simply not possibly without a group attack of 4.

But this has been discussed multiple times and any actions has been refused, so I appreaciate your reply RatedR and accept my timed out mission