Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Tinder

Started by Bessy1984 [2172105] on in General Discussion.

23 replies · 656 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Bessy1984 [2172105]

Can we sort a dating app for people looking for a spouse in torn city? Pics, a few stats, swipe left and right bit of fun while looking for love.
AwesomeSauce1 [2119023]

If you go to the newspaper then go to personals, there is a sorta tinder there where there is a picture, their age and some other stuff. 

My grammer sucks, don’t judge me.
Tyrion [1967379]

The whole notion of "swiping" anything is beyond me and should be banned instantly imo.

I hate any touchscreens with a passion, so I guess you're allowed to call me old now and I'm happy to die as well at some point without having the need of any finger interaction on any screens before that.
SassyMcSlacker [2184227]

The personals are full of new players who apparently know nothing but know that they want spouses with private islands who will give them all sorts of gifts.

So have fun fishing. 
manic [1554958]

It's a crime game, not a dating site for weirdos...

*Mr & Mrs Torn

I take what I said back...