I unequipped my macana last night before for a mission now when I went to reequip it’s no longer in my item list. I do no know how to recreate.
Weapon missing
Started by AlexBlack [2181214] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I unequipped my macana last night before for a mission now when I went to reequip it’s no longer in my item list. I do no know how to recreate.
Are you looking in the list of items or only equipped weapons section in your items?
Full item list, I checked both item list and then also the melee item section. I used it last night. I did change faction and I think some armour went back but I’m sure the weapon was brought or gifted to me by my partner so should have still been in my inventory.
Did you send any items to other players recently, like a beer or a jacket?
The only person I sent things to should be my partner, they checked and said I’ve not accidentally sent it to them.
The most likely solution is that you had loaned out the macana from your previous faction, especially as it could have been manually transferred to you so that it looked like a gift instead of a loan.
Will probably need devs to confirm though.
Could be
But I’m 99.9% certain I didnt
Is there a dev I can message about this issue? Or do I just wait till they respond here?
You can simply wait for a staff member that deals with this to either log check it themselves, or pass it to an admin for a better check if necessary. :)
it was from your faction:
17/02/19 6:29:26 PM You left your faction
57844612 40262 17/02/19
6:29:26 2181214 2181214 Item retrieve AlexBlack returned one of the faction's Combat Pants items.
57844611 40262 17/02/19
6:29:26 2181214 2181214 Item retrieve AlexBlack returned one of the faction's WWII Helmet items.
57844610 40262 17/02/19
6:29:26 2181214 2181214 Item retrieve AlexBlack returned one of the faction's Kevlar Gloves items.
57844609 40262 17/02/19
6:29:26 2181214 2181214 Item retrieve AlexBlack returned one of the faction's Macana items.
57844608 40262 17/02/19
6:29:26 2181214 2181214 Item retrieve AlexBlack returned one of the faction's Outer Tactical Vest items.
Thanks