Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Platinum Trades

Started by PlatinumDevil [1920420] on in Trading Post.

190 replies · 2.2k views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 191 / 191 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
191
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

PlatinumDevil [1920420]
Hey Everyone,

I am returning to the trading game. I was previously in it but took a step back. Unfortunately, the thread has been archived and can not be bumped to the top so I'm starting a new one (Old Thread)

Below is a list of items I am willing to buy.
  • Flowers
  • Plushies
  • Energy Drinks (Munster, Santa Shooters, Red Cow, Rockstar, Xmas, and Tourine Elite)
  • Feathery Hotel Coupons
  • Erotic Dvds
  • Xanax (and most other drugs)
Prices are negotiable and may vary depending on the current Market Value. I will always aim to give you the best price I can.

If there is an item that you want to sell but isn't on here please contact me anyway and we can discuss it.

Contact me to discuss current prices.

Take Care and Happy Gaming,

PlatinumDevil =D

Mentions: PlatinumDevils Trading Feeback

lilypadlou [2239804]

Very nice. Good trading

I once almost choked to death while eating pasta. I did my own research and discovered that I am not alone. Thousands of people choke every year while eating pasta, and hundreds of those people die. That's why I don't feed my kids pasta. It's dangerous. Now plenty of people will point out that pasta supposedly "prevents starvation," and that might be true, but it's not fair to completely ignore all the dangers pasta poses, like choking, allergies, gingivitis, and garlic breath. I'm just saying, do your own research and decide what you think is best for your kids. If you choose to give your kids potentially deadly pasta, that's your problem, but as a parent, I don't think the government has any right to tell me that I need to feed my kids pasta.
lilypadlou [2239804]

This guy helped me solve a troubling trading equartion. So you want to cook a chicken with only slaps. The formula for converting between kinetic and thermal energy is 1/2mv2=mcT. The average Human hand weighs 0.4kg, the average slap has a velocity of 11 m/s (25mph), an average rotisserie chicken weighs 1kg (2lbs), has a specific heat capacity of 2720 J/kg*c, and let's assume the chicken has to reach a chicken of 205C (400F) for it to be considered cooked. The chicken will start off frozen so 0C (32F). So 1 average slap would create 0.0089 degrees Celcius. It would take 23,034 average slaps to cook the chicken. Let’s assume each slap takes exactly one second to come back and to accelerate to 11 m/s again. With this info, it would take 6hrs 23min and 53.88 seconds to cook a chicken.