Hi. Every time I log on to the andorid app on my phone, it immediately freezes and won't let me do anything. Is this a known issue and how can I resolve it?
Issue with Android Mobile App
Started by SisterGypsyMoon [2185113] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Hi. Every time I log on to the andorid app on my phone, it immediately freezes and won't let me do anything. Is this a known issue and how can I resolve it?
What page is the app attempting to load when starting up the app? Is it the Items page?
Maybe this is your issue?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16081106&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Items page freezing on Android device
Can you think of anything that might be causing this? Do you know when it started?
The development team is completely unable to replicate this issue on many devices.
It started about a week ago. However, I am on the app right now and it seems to be working at the moment, so I don't know...
This is exactly it! Thank you for linking me here.
Although I am happy to say the problem seems to have resolved itself but if it acts up again, I'll follow those steps! Thanks again.
Report closed.