Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Account SECURITY Question

Started by _Lawless [2041640] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
_Lawless [2041640]
I posted this thread earlier and it was closed. I didn't forget my login password. I forgot the answer to the question that grants me access to the security section after I'm already logged on, and go to settings to update my number. Is there a way to reset the question, not my account password. 
 
 
Thread created on 23:28:19 - 19/02/19 (1 hour ago)
Last replied 23:30:57 - 19/02/19 (1 hour ago)


I, 2041640, spent some time away from the game and forgot the answer i set to the question to access the security panel. I wanted to know if there is anyway I can reset the question and/or answer? I was absent about 79 days I think.