Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Account security question

Started by _Lawless [2041640] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
_Lawless [2041640]
It didnt work. Is there another way?
 
 
 
Thread created on 01:13:37 - 20/02/19 (2 hours ago)
Last replied 03:33:12 - 20/02/19 (14 minutes ago)

I posted this thread earlier and it was closed. I didn't forget my login password. I forgot the answer to the question that grants me access to the security section after I'm already logged on, and go to settings to update my number. Is there a way to reset the question, not my account password. 
 
 
Thread created on 23:28:19 - 19/02/19 (1 hour ago)
Last replied 23:30:57 - 19/02/19 (1 hour ago)


I, 2041640, spent some time away from the game and forgot the answer i set to the question to access the security panel. I wanted to know if there is anyway I can reset the question and/or answer? I was absent about 79 days I think.


Stewie [1494547]

I'm afraid the only way you can change your secure question is to successfully complete the Account Recovery (<-- click link) tool. Ensure to enter every available detail to maximise the chance of success.

I would suggest not to create a new report on this every time as well.
_Lawless [2041640]

So.. there's no way to reset that question by the staff? It doesn't give any variation where I don't have to answer that question. Instead of two steps, you need two methods. The recovery system asks me the same question I don't have the answer to despite having all the other information required. That's the only reason I can't access the security measure to update my phone number.