Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BUYING ALMOST EVERYTHING

Started by Rusty-James [2205954] on in Trading Post.

15 replies · 157 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
24
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Rusty-James [2205954]

(BUYING) ALMOST everything and ALL, hit me up with a trade or message me and ill give you the best price for your junk or anything you want a buck for. drugs, cans, junk, meds, dont matter 

not limited to junk will buy big ticket items I prefer to barter depending on item market at time but im sure once you talk to me we can settle on a price, im not the richest but, if I cant help you then I sure can send you somewhere that will.

Scam free I will give a good price 

Scammers not welcome I will be doing research before I trade with you so dont bother if your a scammer.
MadBuhdda [2224374]

I have known this guy for quite a while now, and he has never done me dirty in any way ever. You can trust him to always give you a good price and never scam you.
OscarZetaAcosta [1656265]

Just did my 2nd trade with him and he is honestly the best trader.

Best Prices

Responds Fast

Never any hassle or shadyness!

 

If you're not trading with Death_Punch you are gonna get death punched, feel me!?!