I'm looking for work doing anything as long as it boosts my stats and I’m getting trains. I log in daily and don’t use drugs. Current working stats are man: 16358. Int: 41295 and end: 74804.
Looking for work
Started by LowercaseTuna45 [1864869] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 5 / 100
- Story score
- 9 / 100
- Engagement score
- 23 / 100
I'm looking for work doing anything as long as it boosts my stats and I’m getting trains. I log in daily and don’t use drugs. Current working stats are man: 16358. Int: 41295 and end: 74804.