Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Applying to multiple factions

Started by ValuedOrphan [2250089] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
ValuedOrphan [2250089]

Hoping someone can help me out here.

I applied for a faction but havent gotten a response yet. I looked around and found another faction i wouldn't mind trying out, BUT, when I go to apply, it says i've already sent out an application. Is there a way to cancel an application or apply to muitiple factions?

Thanks in advance!
Delta [2049998]

Talk to the leaders to “apply” to multiple factions and send an actual application if the leader says you can join