Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fixed grave please

Started by -Jay- [2234445] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
-Jay- [2234445]

I did not receive 10 job points today. I've been in a 10 star adult Novelties company for 8 days which should equal to a total of 80 point points

I've only ever used my job points on E DVDs but my total job earn has been 10. I can provide a screen job of me being in the company for 8 days and the 10 job points I have when I get to my computer.

I was hoping if someone was able to go through my account to prove that I've only ever used my job points on E DVDs which cost 20 points.