Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Escape option missing

Started by Lagspike [1289310] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lagspike [1289310]

A faction mate and I were getting onto the escape merit.

Despite him missing me 6 times in a row, I did not get the option to escape. I tried 4 different attacks, all the same issue:

1) https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=be01a668511603f398c589c2122b5252

2) https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=5dbfa386566b276cd527f364c3361c0f

3) https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=8d5e2a260e76778b09b652bbbafde51b

4) https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=8a09f8378c21dfc698e6e9da4c559b93

 

He successfully did 6 escapes on me before that:

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=3766ccf055f57826d2381a60961d29ad

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=24e6f2b1c89f3de846fa8777c9750891

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=2a3bae7cc202f826c0f4738be925de5e

 

When I got the laptop now to file the bug report after speaking to Bogie, I tried again and got the escape option right away:

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=ae22545cbb8ef4622701444348ce3b32

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=9e2182a352db4804798045d65904c28b

 

I was on mobile & tablet before, tried both desktop view and the "app" / "mobile" view (reloading during the attack), I also reloaded the screen during the attack several times, but the option wasn´t displayed.

Screens from tablet and mobile:

https://imgur.com/gallery/IsuVHQX

 

Not sure what I am doing wrong..

[image: imgur.com]
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

It seems that 'escape' button is somewhat missed in both mobile and tabled views, will assign to dev to check.
Spink [1290688]

I no longer have an escape button available to use when attacking. This problem just began today. I'm using the mobile app for Android. Will provide screenshot after next attack.

 

Device: LGE VS988; Android 8.0.0;

Device: LGE VS988; Android 8.0.0;