Despite plenty of successful theft crimes and having all of the crime enhancers, I can't seem to get past larceny. When I try to move up to armed robbery, I fail miserably, ending up in the hospital each time. Any suggestions to improve my ability to commit crimes? Thanks
How Do You Commit More Difficult Crimes?
Started by Appalachian [2173480] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Crylix [2219788]
· 5 likes ·
This guide will show you the important crimes one should partake in depending on your NNB (Natural Nerve bar) and which crimes to ignore and such. It also tells you how many times you should do a certain crime before …
Despite plenty of successful theft crimes and having all of the crime enhancers, I can't seem to get past larceny. When I try to move up to armed robbery, I fail miserably, ending up in the hospital each time. Any suggestions to improve my ability to commit crimes? Thanks
This guide will show you the important crimes one should partake in depending on your NNB (Natural Nerve bar) and which crimes to ignore and such. It also tells you how many times you should do a certain crime before moving on to a harder crime.
Check it out for more info:
Nash's Guide to Nerve Bar (crimes)
Mentions: Nash's Guide to Nerve Bar (Revived)
Crylix's post covers most of it. That guide is probably the single most useful resources when it comes to crimes.
However, it's worth explicitly mentioning that crime experience takes time to build up. Like, a lot of time. If you're not at a solid 25 NNB (as in have been at 25 NNB and done a couple hundred jacket thefts and not been jailed since then) you should off on Armed Robbery for now and stick with jackets. Based on what you're describing this sounds like what's going on. But even once you get there you will still experience some failures, since almost every crime has a built in failure chance that you can never go below. Personally I stuck with mostly jackets until 30 NNB, then started doing Stealth Viruses.
Okay, so if I understand everything properly, I just stick to one easy crime and keep doing the same crime over and over and my nerve bar will gradually increase over time allowing me to do more difficult crimes?
Exactly. It will jump up in blocks of 5, and when it does you'll know you've gained a sufficient amount of Crime Experience (CE) to start looking into doing the next level up of crimes.
Awesome! Thanks for all the information!