Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No Creative Sub

Started by Tobiastheshark [2245761] on in Art & Literature.

3 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Tobiastheshark [2245761]

I couldn’t find a place to share a creative writing piece. I know... cheesy. I’ve found over the years tho it is the only way I’m capable of expressing myself. While I’ve recently been working on short stories, possible scripts, and comedy routines I felt the need to share this piece with literally anyone. 

 

As I sink I forget to drown

I just go lower and lower

 it’s like I’ve been here before

But somehow I don’t recognize this place anymore 

I thought I was broken 

I’m not sure I really knew what that meant

I’m not sure I do now

I’ve always wanted to die. 

Never felt like I belong here anyways

But there were never reasons before 

I just...wanted to

Now things are different

In a dynamic world, I’ve found myself on a steep downslope to nothingness 

I’m ashamed of who I am

My being makes me sick

There’s this taste in my mouth, but I can’t place it

I wish I never was

Maybe then the people I love could be free of the anchor that I’ve become

 

Every time I think I’m right

Or okay

I’m reminded that I never will be

 

Every time I open myself up

Become vulnerable 

I’m reminded why I boarded those doors in a past life

 

I let go long ago

So why am I still fighting