I cannot add points at point market and there is no refresh sign as well. I closed my browser and even the computer was shut down..it still doesn't work. Anyone help?
cannot add points anymore
Started by LadyVirgo [501007] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
I cannot add points at point market and there is no refresh sign as well. I closed my browser and even the computer was shut down..it still doesn't work. Anyone help?
Please use the confirmed report:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16085534&b=0&a=0
Closing this one.
Mentions: point market broken
it still doesn't work at Firefox and should work in whatever browser it is