Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscription renew issue.

Started by Gentryson [2222959] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Gentryson [2222959]

Device: Google Pixel 2 XL; Android 8.1.0;

Just finished my first month as a subscriber. Absolutely love this game. I seem to be missing something though, as I thought my subscription would renew when it ends. When I go to the donater house, it sais month subscription active. I definitely set the billing option to renew when expired. Wondering if this is a bug?
Stewie [1494547]
I believe bogie answered this in your other bug report here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16085868

Closing this one.