Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack page - image loading glitch?

Started by Armag3ddoN [1966136] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
I jsut tried your account to check it, however I can't replicate. Is this happens only during active fight or perhaps only against specific defender?
Armag3ddoN [1966136]
it seems to be happening on everyone and I don't even have to press "Start fight". Disabled every script I was using and cleared "Cached images and files" and it's still happening.