Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Minor visual oversight

Started by Armag3ddoN [1966136] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Most-liked replies

Armag3ddoN [1966136]
Hello...in an attack, booster timers on both yourself and the enemy have white text. However, when the visual effect from a smoke is added, the timer (the seconds displayed right under the icon) is impossible to see due to the whole white text on white background.

Maybe make the timer green, like the icon?

Thanks.

P.S Don't have any screenshots, but I think I explained it clear enough. I can start an attack just for this though.