Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

You.

Started by CarbonBlack [1670568] on in General Discussion.

38 replies · 562 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

1728658 [1728658] ×1

CarbonBlack [1670568]
Hiya!

I'm just another ordinary TORN City Citizen trying to get to know you.

I am Carbon. I wish to be an influential person in TORN City since someone told me that I'm just a Noob and I'm good for nothing in this game.

Looking forward to see what you wish to be in the future TORN City Years.

-Black
Piccolo_Latte [2148539]
Me?!

Well, go for it I guess. Good luck with your rise to stardom! :)

I know I'm not an influencer myself, and I'm not claiming to be, but I hope it goes good for ya