Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Total Respect Lost

Started by STR8 [61009] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
STR8 [61009]
much like the Total respect Gained, their should be a category that tracks total respect lost by the attacks that have been put on you.

also tried 100 times to put a picture in here. Cant with the new update.
XxKaileexX [1887242]
I'll be real - this is something I've wondered much about.

How much respect HAVE I lost for my faction, overall?!

Wallsitting in a farming war goes two ways with respect...