Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API feature request

Started by 1709334 [1709334] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
1709334 [1709334]
Kindly add functionality within https://api.torn.com/faction/16053?selections=&key= where I can filter on specific faction members who are in hospital this would be very helpful reviving users.


Status of member
"status": [ "In hospital for 4 hrs 2 mins ", "Hospitalized by someone"]

Within

Member
"1709334": { "name": "Lefu", "days_in_faction": 5, "last_action": "6 minutes ago"}


There are ways to currently do it but limits how many requests I can do as I only get 100 requests per minute. Requesting information per user within faction then requesting status per user this cannot be done every second.