So I am suppose to lose or stalemate someone on my first shot for a mission, but ended up timing out instead which according to the hospital said that I lost. The Escape button wasn't lit up and he was at really low health and I didn't want to kill him. But then when I go to check the mission, it wasn't completed. Again, I know I timed out oppose to actually stalemating or losing, but if timing out gives a Lost to X result, then shouldn't it count as a loss?
Mission
Started by PikaPika [2156294] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 25 / 100
Timeout is a little different outcome, this mission assumes that you will fight with your target.